Azure Stack Review

Flexible, easy to use, and the technical support is good

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and we provide cloud service to our customers using Azure Stack. Some of the services that they use are Microsoft Intune, Azure Active Directory, and Azure Storage.

What is most valuable?

The user interface is nice and very simple to use.

Azure provides a great deal of flexibility.

What needs improvement?

The user experience could be improved to make it more comfortable.

My company has been dealing with this solution for the past two years.

We have had no complaints with respect to stability.

Our customers are satisfied with the scalability of Azure Stack.

The technical support is good.

I have experience with AWS and I would have to say that it is more comfortable to use than Azure.

It's not complex at all. Based on the customer's requirements, we implement the solution. The deployment usually takes approximately 15 days.

In terms of costs, it is a standard price, and there is no negotiation.

What other advice do I have?

My company is not very involved in the cloud, but Azure Stack is a product that we recommend depending on the customer. If their budget and requirements are appropriate, and they want the flexibility that this solution offers, then we can implement it.

I do not have experience with all of the products on the market, but from my perspective, Azure Stack is a good one.

More Azure Stack reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with AWS Outposts
Learn what your peers think about Azure Stack. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
510,204 professionals have used our research since 2012.