Azure Stack Review

Stable, easy-to-use and good technical support

What is our primary use case?

We use Azure Stack to deliver Microsoft's Azure services from our organization's data center.

What is most valuable?

Azure Stack is a good product because it's flexible and easy to work with.

What needs improvement?

It depends on the type of user, as some users prefer an easy tool and environment for management. Other users prefer a detailed setting of the environment and console. I can tell you what would be better from the point of view of different users. It is one of the programs we are finding a proper solution for to know if a user finds it easy using only pictures and the possibility of what they can do in this environment.

I have been using Azure Stack for the past year and a half.

In our small testing environment, we had no problem with stability. However, we already created special technologies, so it's an evaluation of all the environments that we'll bring to do the final project because they have something created on their own technology and now it is a question if they will change it or not.

Azure Stack should be open to different technologies for more virtualization environments to accept it. With that, it would be acceptable to have different interfaces from other technologies, as they are already included in some environments.

We had the possibility of communicating with a Microsoft technician, and their support was satisfactory.

I cannot answer this question because I joined the project when they had installed Azure Stack on computers used for the projects.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend Azure Stack because it is one of the best technologies in this environment and the programs are easy to use.

Private Cloud
More Azure Stack reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with AWS Outposts
Learn what your peers think about Azure Stack. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
511,307 professionals have used our research since 2012.