Azure Stack Review

Stable with a straightforward setup and fair pricing

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for everything from VM storage to networking to app services.

What is most valuable?

We use almost every aspect of the solution. Overall, it's quite a valuable product for our organization.

The setup is very straightforward and it's quite stable.

What needs improvement?

I can't think of any area in which the solution is currently lacking.

The solution could use more training materials to help users understand how to use the product effectively. Online training would also be a beneficial addition to the product.

I've been using the solution for about five years.

The solution is quite stable. We've never faced any issues so far.

The scalability potential of the solution is very good.

The technical support has been good so far. We have been satisfied with the level of service they've provided to us. They've always answered our questions, and, depending on the severity of the issue, they've been able to resolve things quite quickly.

We didn't previously use a different solution.

We've found the initial setup to be quite straightforward and simple to execute.

The pricing of the solution is quite fair. It's not too expensive.

What other advice do I have?

I'd advise those who don't want to spend money on hardware to try the solution out. I'd recommend it to others.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten overall.

More Azure Stack reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with AWS Outposts
Learn what your peers think about Azure Stack. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
510,204 professionals have used our research since 2012.