What is most valuable?
- Integration with Atlassian products like Jira,Crowd, and Stash
- Easy to setup
How has it helped my organization?
- With Bamboo's integration with Jira, we were able to update build status and test reports to Jira bugs/tasks.
- In Stash, we were able to improve the pull request review standards by being able to review the build and test reports.
- Integration with Artifactory, helped us in auto updated libs and artifacts.
- APIs were helpful for creating customizations.
What needs improvement?
- Ease of use.
- It needs "re-build/Trigger build" switch from Stash Pullrequest.
- More 3rd party plugins to support IDEs.
- Integration of older plugins with newer version of Bamboo.
- More options for deployment plans
- Configuring tools to agents (Had to do it manually). It would be nice have sharing from server.
- -Docker support
- Limited options with SSH plugins, can't use options to it
For how long have I used the solution?
What was my experience with deployment of the solution?
No issues with deployment.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
Yes, Regular server/agent being down.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
Yes, It needs to allow multiple plans to run on a agent(at same time). Dedicating one whole agent isn't fair, I know we have to buy more agents, but in-terms buying and maintaining more infrastructure isn't scalable either. .
How are customer service and technical support?
Never used it. Had a decent responses from open forum. Technical Support
Never used it.
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
Yes. since we wanted to keep Atlassian suite all-around.
How was the initial setup?
Easy. Just like other Atlassian products.
What was our ROI?
We got the product for a cheap price, so its alright.
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
We initially got 5 agents for around $2000 excluding infrastructure setup. Now we are using docker containers to maximize the mileage on them.
What other advice do I have?
If you are looking for good integration with Atlassian products and then this is the tool.
Find out what your peers are saying about Atlassian, Jenkins, JetBrains and others in Build Automation. Updated: March 2021.
475,208 professionals have used our research since 2012.