Bamboo Review

Good system customization, with good overall features and functionality

What is most valuable?

I find the solution quite easy to use.

One of the big things that made us choose Bamboo, is it seamlessly integrates its APIs into NetSuite, which is our main ELP system.

The fact that it's integrated within Oracle products, and that it can be managing statutory people in our organization, and the features and functionality are all huge selling points.

We felt Bamboo was a simple overall tool, and that it was also cheaper than Oracle's products at the time, which is why we chose it.

What needs improvement?

The solution needs to support more customization in the training. What's offered is pretty generic. They need better training and should offer more guidance.

I've been using the solution for about a year.

The solution is pretty stable.

The solution is scalable. We have about 400+ users on it currently. We use it on a daily basis, but I don't know if we plan to increase usage at this time.

We have our own in-house team that helps troubleshoot any issues we might have. If they can't resolve it, they may go to the Bamboo help desk.

I wasn't really involved in the implementation process so I can't really comment on it.

We have two administrators on the solution currently.

What other advice do I have?

We use the cloud deployment model.

I'd recommend that solution. Everything structure and systems-wise is quite customizable.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten.

More Bamboo reviews from users
...who compared it with Oracle Hudson CI
Find out what your peers are saying about Atlassian, Jenkins, JetBrains and others in Build Automation. Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.