Bamboo Review

Has good integration, is efficient, and doesn't take up other resources

What is our primary use case?

This is a part of the CI/CD. We use this tool to move into production.

How has it helped my organization?

It does automation which saves time so that people don't have to waste time. We save around 20% on time.

What is most valuable?

It's one of the best solutions in this line of work. We have many Atlassian products. We use Bamboo, JIRA, Service Desk, and some other Atlassian plugins. We like that it's easy to integrate into each other. It's a suite of services.

It doesn't take up other resources. It's very efficient.

What needs improvement?

It's a little outdated. It's three years old.

I have only used Bamboo at my current company and I've been there for a year now.

It is very stable. We have experienced issues but there is alway support.

We are upgrading to the latest version because of the scalability.

I usually solve any problems we have by myself. If for whatever reason there isn't any information available online we contact their support and they get back to us within hours. I opened around five to ten tickets with them.

They have very stable pricing. The license is 120,000 per year for the license and maintenance.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it an eight out of ten. Not a ten because the GUI is old I always have to find the right plugin.

My advice to someone considering this solution is that if you have the money, buy it.

5.x
More Bamboo reviews from users
...who compared it with Oracle Hudson CI
Find out what your peers are saying about Atlassian, Jenkins, JetBrains and others in Build Automation. Updated: July 2021.
522,281 professionals have used our research since 2012.