F666c3359ef9f66213b0b4900b67d4ef 400x400

BambooHR Review
Provides applicant tracking and documentation for our needs.

Valuable Features:

The 13 months feature is valuable.

Improvements to My Organization:

It provides great applicant tracking and documentation for our needs.

It is good for keeping most of our HR functions online and available for our small and nimble office.

It allows us to share emergency contact information with fellow staff members decreasing the time to get hold of emergency contact persons if needed.

Room for Improvement:

The performance appraisal system is too static and limited. It doesn't leave room for different questions other than those provided.

Use of Solution:

I have used it for 2.5 years.

Stability Issues:

We have not encountered any stability issues.

Scalability Issues:

We only encountered scalability issues with the performance appraisal system, which we used for a while, then we turned it off.

We have only used technical support by email. If you can't put your questions into a clear format that technical support can help with, then it may be harder to get your problem or issue solved.

Previous Solutions:

Most of our previous activities were performed using Word, Excel, and PDF documents.

Initial Setup:

It was easy to upload lists and employee information. Also, it is quite easy to highlight information you are collecting which is not standard.

Other Solutions Considered:

We looked into others like Paychex and ADP. They seemed too large and bulky for our needs.

Other Advice:

Use your network to find the best vendor that works for you.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About BambooHR?

Our experts can help. 213,874 professionals have used our research on 5,586 solutions.