BambooHR Review

The ability to comment on candidates makes it easier to communicate with managers.

What is most valuable?

The job openings are the most valuable for me because I use it the most. The BambooHR system makes it a lot faster for me to review and follow-up with candidates and it saves me time from having to print or distribute candidates that need to be reviewed with executives.

The most valuable feature is the ability to comment on candidates in the job openings program. That way, it’s easier to communicate with managers about new candidates or how their interview went, etc. Instead of me having to email or call to get feedback, it’s right on the screen in one central place.

How has it helped my organization?

The system has helped me personally with tracking of candidates for job opportunities and has helped streamline the process of candidate reviews with our executives.

We are now able to see who is in the office and who isn’t. We have better vacation tracking for employees and it’s easier to find who is an active or inactive employee (since a lot of our employees are project specific and are not in the head office, etc.).

What needs improvement?

Specifically, I work for 2 managers. In my profile, our administrator wasn’t able to add 2 managers. So when I put in a request for vacation time, it only goes to one of my managers for approval and not to the other one, since it only allows one manager in my profile.

It would be great, if there is a function to add another manager to my profile.

I have been using BambooHR for less than a year.

Technical support is great from my experience. I have only needed support twice, but I was helped very quickly.

We did not use anything else before.

More BambooHR reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about BambooHR, Namely, Workday and others in Benefits Administration. Updated: September 2021.
535,544 professionals have used our research since 2012.