F666c3359ef9f66213b0b4900b67d4ef 400x400

BambooHR Review
Our new hire process is streamlined with deadlines for the new hire and hiring manager.

Valuable Features:

For sure, onboarding, offboarding, time off and benefits are the most valuable features.

Improvements to My Organization:

BambooHR has streamlined our new hire process by setting deadlines for the new hire and the hiring manager. The new hire gets introduced to the whole staff be for they start!

Room for Improvement:

I would like to see some improvements with custom reports and Signature templates. I would like to have more options for the custom reports. I am finding I have to export and filter things out I don’t need. I would also like to be able to put a date range on my custom reports.

Use of Solution:

I have been using BambooHR since August 2016.

Stability Issues:

I have not encountered any stability issues.

Scalability Issues:

I have not encountered any scalability issues.

Amazing turnaround time. I really like that I can search for the answer first and most of the time I find my answer. But incase I don’t, I like that I have the option to email as well.

Previous Solutions:

We didn’t have a previous solution. Since joining my new company, I knew there was an easier way to have all our HR information in one place and paperless. Using BambooHR has stopped me from nagging my managers for what is missing when we hire a new employee.

Initial Setup:

Setup is very straightforward. I was able to easily upload the information needed for implementation.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

The pricing is very reasonable. Just think of the money you are saving down sizing your HR department to one employee to manage BambooHR.

Other Solutions Considered:

We did look into Krono, but it wasn’t a fit for what we wanted.

Other Advice:

Take that next step now. Not only are you going paperless, but you are streamlining your HR department.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About BambooHR?

Our experts can help. 209,588 professionals have used our research on 5,564 solutions.