F666c3359ef9f66213b0b4900b67d4ef 400x400

BambooHR Review
Email alerts have been incredibly helpful within the HR organization. I also appreciate the welcome email and onboarding lists.

Valuable Features:

Email alerts have been incredibly helpful within the HR organization. We've been able to keep track of our employees’ assets (laptops and other items) using Asset Registration. I also appreciate how professional and organized it is to have a welcome email and onboarding list sent to all new staff giving clear instructions for when they start with us. We use BambooHR to store our HR files and it's incredibly helpful having all HR information in one place as a quick reference tool. There is a great variety of customization available; as an international company I really appreciate that I can adjust lists (onboarding and public holidays for example) to be unique for each country/office in question.

Improvements to My Organization:

Our company has many employees who have temporary contracts and/or work permits. It's made my life much easier having BambooHR email alerts set up to ensure I schedule renewals before the necessary deadlines. We also use email alerts so that we know when probation periods are about to expire and as a heads up for upcoming birthdays and anniversaries. Keeping track of vacation and sick days is now a lot easier, as well as calculating vacation balances in the future. Giving staff the self-service option has really helped our staff take ownership of their leave balances.

Room for Improvement:

As an international company, there are several administrators in different countries making changes to the system and there is no way of knowing who has made a change, which can be frustrating. It would be nice if administrators could access a log to see who has done what and when.

Use of Solution:

I have used BambooHR for 9 months.

Deployment Issues:

I am unable to comment on the deployment side.

Stability Issues:

I can’t think of any stability issues.

Scalability Issues:

I can’t think of any scalability issues.

I rate customer support very, very high. This has been one of the stand-out aspects of using BambooHR. My company is based in Europe and BambooHR Customer Service is in America, so I got used to getting responses to my queries overnight (my time), however the answers were always within the same day and as helpful and friendly as possible.

Other Advice:

Definitely put BambooHR in your considerations list. It is perfect for small to medium sized companies and very customizable.

0 Comments