Basecamp Review

It has centralization of project specific data while providing universal access to relevant parties both internal and external.

What is most valuable?

• To-do lists
  • Task management association to any participant
  • Associate deadlines in a task specific way
  • App functions identical to website -- FANTASTIC!

How has it helped my organization?

What needs improvement?

Formalized area to store contact information indexed in a way that can pre-populate other areas would be helpful.

Not sure if it has the ability to save a template of a to-do list that could be reused for similar projects.

1 year

Nothing to deploy so no.

Not so far.

It's meant for optimizing functionality with more intimate team engagement. This typically results in a lower number of participants. Not certain if scalability would be an issue.

Never called them.

Never called them.

Asana. The app functionality and ease of seeing the different functionalities parsed equally on the screen with consistent menu access to shift between areas.

Yes. You click a link or download the app and get to work.

No vendor.

Client dependent and would be measured in time reduction, which is also dependent on company process.

Very low cost. If the functionality helps you stay organized, then buy it. It's that inexpensive starting at $29 for unlimited users.

Asana.

What other advice do I have?

Map out your processes first and set expectations for those using the tool to follow consistent protocols. This enables you to maximize the benefit that Basecamp has to offer.