BIME Analytics Review

Although it is easy to import multiple sources and view them side by side, it is a bit difficult to combine tables together by matching keys and importing columns.

Valuable Features:

Data importing from multiple sources. This was particularly useful for combining online and offline data, as well as across different analytical platforms (Google Analytics and Omniture).

Improvements to My Organization:

It allows for streamlining of user management for different clients, by allowing us to have one platform for various stakeholders to login to view all of their data sources in one place.

Room for Improvement:

I wish that it had better database management mapping features. Although it is easy to import multiple sources and view them side by side, it is a bit difficult to combine tables together by matching keys and importing columns (a feat that even PowerPivot can do).

Deployment Issues:

We haven't had issues with deployment.

Stability Issues:

It's been stable for us.

Scalability Issues:

It's scaled just fine for us.

Other Advice:

This tool is great for combining data sources in the cloud, but it is more of a data visualization tool, and not very function heavy when it comes to data manipulation and processing.