Bitbar Review

Has the ability to use different frameworks for testing although it is lacking in capability options

What is our primary use case?

We're using the enterprise statement plan which is provided and sponsored by our company. Our primary use case is for testing the application on different mobile devices and different versions using the APM script in our test cases.

For now, we're not using the product on a daily basis but we have plans to expand usage.

What is most valuable?

The feature that I like the most is that you can use different frameworks, whether it's APM or something else, and you don't need to worry about the framework.

What needs improvement?

Improvement of the product could be made by running the dashboard part, it gets stuck sometimes.

Additional features I'd like to see would be the provision of more things with support. I'd like to see more capability options that we can directly integrate with our scripts.

I've been using the product for one year.

Yes, it's stable. I've been using it without problems, although it does work better on private cloud.

The product is scalable, it just depends on the product plan you're using.

The customer service has a common chat group that is quite active. If you create tickets they get resolved within two or three days for complex issues. If it's something simple they'll help straight away. It's pretty good.

Setup depends on how you are using the product. In our case, it was quite simple. We did it ourselves and it didn't take much time, maybe a day. We used one person per team for setup, usually an engineer or developer.

For each team, we had one person to assist with deployment. We have multiple teams so each team had someone dealing with setup. We now have two people working in the company who deal with the maintenance of the solution.

We looked at other options but we didn't need a web application so we went with something on the public cloud which is quite easy compared to other solutions. We were looking more into the mobile side of the product.

What other advice do I have?

If a company is only interested in the mobile side, then I would recommend the product. But if they are looking for a browser and mobile board then they should go for other options like BrowserStack. We were focused only on the mobile side, so we chose this product.

If I was talking about hybrid cloud I would rate the product a seven out of 10. But as I'm talking about public then I would rate it a six out of 10.

Hybrid Cloud

Amazon Web Services (AWS)