Bitdefender GravityZone Enterprise Security Review

Easy to use, highly stable, and provides top-notch service and the ability to manage everything in one place

What is our primary use case?

Endpoint protection

How has it helped my organization?

Ease of deployment and centralized is a huge timesaver.

What is most valuable?

Virus scan and the ability to remotely install are valuable features. Being able to manage everything in one place and set different policies and rules for different computer types are very useful features.

It also has ransomware protection. It is very simple to use, and it is very effective.

What needs improvement?

Its pricing could be a little cheaper. My renewal fee has gone from $517.99 in 2018 for 3 years to $739.99 when it renews this year in July. I love the product, but a price increase of over 40% is a bit exorbitant.

It could also be simplified a little bit for firewall rules and blocking specific IP addresses. It would be nice to have an option to upload a CSV or XLSX file of IP addresses to be blacklisted or to be able to specify a range as attempted logins from botnets and people attempting to access network accounts is an increasing issue across the board.

I have been using this solution for about five years, since 2016.

It never crashed and caused any issues.

Easily scalable.

I have only had to contact customer service once regarding some questions regadrding my renewal date.

I have never had to contact technical support.  It really is that simply to deploy and manage.

We used AVG until starting with Bitdefender in 2016.  We switched because remote deployment was abysmal and GravityZone offered much better protection.

It is very straightforward. It takes about 10 minutes.

In-house

Its price has gone up since our last renewal. My renewal fee has gone from $517.99 in 2018 for 3 years to $739.99 when it renews this year in July. I love the product, but a price increase of over 40% is a bit exorbitant.

I evaluated Kaspersky, Avast, and numerous others.  GravityZone offered the best options and most user-friendly interface and isn't intrusive on the workstation user.

What other advice do I have?

I would highly recommend this solution. It is very easy to use, and it provides top-notch service. I haven't had any issues with it.

I would rate Bitdefender GravityZone Enterprise Security a nine out of ten.

6.6.25.362
More Bitdefender GravityZone Enterprise Security reviews from users
...who compared it with Panda Security Adaptive Defense
Find out what your peers are saying about Bitdefender, Seqrite, SonicWall and others in Endpoint Protection for Business (EPP). Updated: June 2021.
521,690 professionals have used our research since 2012.