Bitdefender GravityZone Enterprise Security Review

Stable, problem-free, and easy to set up

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the product as an antivirus. That's pretty much it right now.

What is most valuable?

The product is a good standard security tool.

It's bundled in with the tool we use from Enable. Due to the fact that the product is bundled, we find the pricing to be reasonable.

The initial setup is straightforward.

The product offers good stability.

The scalability potential is there if you need to expand.

What needs improvement?

There's nothing about it that really stands out.

The price has increased marginally recently and I would prefer if they didn't raise rates.

I've been using the solution for seven or eight years. it's been a while at this point.

The stability is excellent. There's no crashing or freezing and we don't deal with any bugs or glitches. It's a reliable product.

We have found the scalability to be fine. It shouldn't be a problem if you want to expand.

We handle technical support for the clients. They don't go through Bitdefender, they come to us.

We use either this solution or SentinelOne. It just depends on the client.

We did use another solution previously, however, I can't recall the name. This product was recommended to us and we adopted it based on that recommendation.

We find the initial setup to be straightforward and simple. It's not overly complex or difficult.

The pricing is reasonable, however, users need to be aware that it is bundled Enable.

What other advice do I have?

We're using the latest version of the solution right now. I can't speak to the exact version number.

We use multiple deployment models, including on-premises and cloud.

We're a reseller.

I'd advise other users or organizations to implement it. It's a great product.

I'd rate the solution at a ten out of ten. There are no real issues with it and it works well.

More Bitdefender GravityZone Enterprise Security reviews from users
...who compared it with Panda Security Adaptive Defense
Find out what your peers are saying about Bitdefender, Seqrite, SonicWall and others in Endpoint Protection for Business (EPP). Updated: September 2021.
536,244 professionals have used our research since 2012.