Bitdefender GravityZone Review

It is very scalable; the sky is the limit

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case is for endpoint security.

How has it helped my organization?

It is so automated that it runs itself.

What is most valuable?

• Unified malware threat detection
  • Sandboxing
  • Firewall

These are all built into the product.

What needs improvement?

The one thing that we are missing and want to see is user analytics. So, that is what I'm really interested in: behavior analytics and end user behavior.

The product is stable. It has a small footprint, but it does a lot of heavy lifting.

It is very scalable; the sky is the limit.

The technical support is good. We use a third-party partner who deals directly with their technical support. I have never dealt directly with them.

The initial setup is very straightforward. It is a basic installation on the endpoint, which is all sucked up into the endpoint console, so you can get all your basic analytics right there.

We have seen ROI. We have seen a decrease by minutes in the mean time to detect or respond to threats.

The price is per license per endpoint. The price is different for everyone, but we find the price is cheap for us.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution.

Overall, it is lightweight. It does a lot of heavy lifting in a short, small package, which is what I like about it. It doesn't bring down the end user, like some of these endpoint security products, which really suck up resources from the end user. BitDefender doesn't, so that's important to me.