Bitdefender GravityZone Review

Simple deployment and is simple to use

What is most valuable?

The features that are most useful are the simplicity of deploying the package and the cryptosystem for managing all the situations on the computer.

What needs improvement?

At the moment, I do not have enough experience with the solution to know what needs to be improved. The cryptosystem could be improved a bit.

I've been using the solution since January.

The solution is very stable.

The solution is easy to scale.

I have contacted technical support in the past. I was very stuck when we started a project in terms of the configuration. Their response was quick and came with good technical support.

Before using Bitdefender, we were using Sophos. It's a very similar system to other firewall appliances. It was a full appliance with everything on it, and we decided to not switch but split all the systems from Sophos to different appliances for better security and improvement of the company.

The initial setup was easy. You just need to read some of the communication and hit it to deploy and it permits on the system. We deployed it to more than 150 users. They are all end users. We have only a few admins.

Before choosing the platform we evaluated other technologies like Palo Alto Traps. It was a bit different. We chose our solution because it was very simple to use, to deploy, and it was really good for our needs.

What other advice do I have?

At the moment everything is good for me. It's really simple to use it.

I would rate this solution nine out of 10.

1 visitor found this review helpful