Bitdefender GravityZone Review

User-friendly cloud management that is useful and easy to deploy

What is most valuable?

The cloud management is really good. We don't do internal testing, we base our knowledge on the external tests and AV tests.

The cloud management is easy and useful, especially in our case when we have multiple offices in different locations.

What needs improvement?

We have not had any major problems with Bitdefender, it seems to be quite good.

There are some additional features that they can implement in the product. For example, a remote wipe option or a geo-tracking for the laptop. That may not be the area they are targeting, but it would be useful.

They were working on the encryption management for laptops, and if they complete it then it would be helpful.

We have been using this solution for three years.

This solution is stable and we haven't had any issues.

The users have not reported any issues so far.

This solution is quite scalable. Whether you have a small one or a large one, it's easy to deploy.

We have just under two hundred clients and we have one hundred and eighty users. We have two admins and the rest are endpoint users of protected devices.

In total, we have one hundred and eighty protected devices.

We have not had to contact customer service for technical support. We haven't had any issues.

Previously we did not use a different solution. Bitdefender GravityZone is the first one for this company.

The initial setup was straightforward.

I like the fact that you download the agent from the website and it's already tied to accounts. We don't have to provide any additional details, so when you download the agent from your cloud portal, it already connects to your instance.

There is a fully functional trial that we used and we didn't have any issues.

What other advice do I have?

This is a good solution and there isn't anything to be worried about.

The only thing that I would probably test is your internal applications. We don't rely on this, but rather, we rely on the cloud applications that are widely known. Sometimes there are issues. If you use standard, widely known applications, it shouldn't be a problem.

Some of the things that we are looking at but not sure how far along they are with releasing are geo-tracking, remote wipe, and encryption management.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.