Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Review

Easy to install, technical support that is responsive and helpful, and offers solid security more protection.

What is our primary use case?

We are a distributor for Bitdefender in our country and GravityZone is one of the security products that we have experience with.

How has it helped my organization?

Bitdefender have improve our Cloud technology knowledge , as for the last 5 years we didn't see any progress in that field from any other vendor here in Egypt.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the security( Hyper detect, Sandbox and EDR ). because I think protection is our main target .

What needs improvement?

I would like to see the capability for remote installation of third party applications added( Like installing WinRar MS Office etc..) , and Firewall for servers.

We have been working with Bitdefender for about five years.

GravityZone is a stable product and we haven't experienced any problems with it over the past five years.

It is easy to scale and it is suitable for organizations from small businesses to enterprise. It can cover a wide range of environments.

We have implemented GravityZone in environments with more than 2,000 users.

We have been in touch with technical support from time to time, although they have been minor issues related to the customer's environment. The support is good and they respond quickly.

We worked with Kaspersky for about 10 years.

I think that in Egypt, the cloud version of Bitdefender is more mature than Kaspersky and the other vendors. It also has more features. However, Kaspersky has remote installation capability for third party applications, which is something that is missing from Bitdefender.

For EDR The on-premises solutions by other vendors have larger hardware requirements than Bitdefender. also Cloud EDR from Bitdefender is 10 min. installation solution with no Hardware requirements.

The initial setup is straightforward and easy to do, especially if you are using the cloud version. The deployment will take less than 20 minutes for cloud-based installation, and less than one hour for the on-premises appliance.

Our in-house team handles the deployment and maintenance for our customers. One person is suitable for either installation or maintenance in an enterprise-level organization.

We have uploaded videos to our YouTube channel that include helpful details such as the installation steps and our recommended configuration.

As a distributor for Bitdefender , and as feedback from our clients , I think Bitdefender have and a balanced price package which cover their needs without exceeding the budget .

We cannot in precise Calculate the ROI here in Egypt .

There are different packages available that vary in terms of licensing fees. The entry license is called Business Security, which has basic endpoint features like anti-malware, firewall, and device control.

The next level is called Advanced Security, which protects email and virtualized environments. The third level is called Elite, which has more advanced security features. It is a unique engine to deal with attacks on files or memory. It also has a sandbox, which allows you to collect feedback about any application you are running.

The fourth level is called Ultra, which is an EDR solution.

Kaspersky, Sophos , Microsoft and Eset.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for anybody who is considering or implementing this product is to visit our YouTube channel to look for helpful videos on it to see how to preform and easy and fast POC.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud

Other
**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Country partner
More Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra reviews from users