Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Review

Easy to use, implement and it only requires one server

What is our primary use case?

The solution provides endpoint protection and very good security, both at the end point and supplier levels. The good thing about the Romanian-based company is that it is not politically affiliated, in contrast to certain other companies and this may be a factor when it comes to the implementation of Bitdefender Gravity Zone, a solution with a global presence.

What is most valuable?

The Ultra is a valuable feature. So are the EDR components, which provide endpoint protection for the use of security operation centers, as they relate to whatever may be happening respecting the endpoints.

The solution is easy to use and implement. It only requires one server and this is in contrast with other products that require more, one for management and another for the database.

What needs improvement?

While the solution is secure, it could have better integration.

Also, the support should be faster.

We have been using Bitdefender Gravity Zone Ultra for four years.

The solution is stable. We have received good feedback from our customers. They are happy with it. For the moment, they are using a less advance model of GravityZone, of which there are several types, including that of Elite, Ultra and Business. They are now requesting the highest level, so that they may also benefit from the features offered with EDR and the Improved Anti-Ransomeware.

The speed of technical support should be addressed.

The installation is straightforward, and it is support Hypervisors at the moment (VmWare, Hyper-V and Nutanix (HCI) ).

As a supplier, if the prerequisites are ready on the customer's end, it should take no more than a day.

As a client, it would depend on the number of PCs involved.

in-house

What other advice do I have?

The solution has both cloud-based and on-premises options.

As our company is not very large, we go with the cloud-based option. But, we propose to our customers the on-premises one as per their request.

We have three customers who are using the solution at present.

A systems administrator and engineer handle the deployment and maintenance.

I would recommend this solution to others who are considering its implementation.

I rate Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra as a nine out of ten.

More Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,690 professionals have used our research since 2012.