Bitdefender Sandbox Analyzer Review

Useful, simple, and easy

What is our primary use case?

The solution is useful in the event of a gray file or grayware, as there are certain files users may download of which we know little about. The sandbox can then answer the question if the file is good, white or black, or a gray file or grayware.

What is most valuable?

The solution we use, which is cloud-based, is simple and easy. We have not yet tried the on-premises platform, something we propose to our clients.

What needs improvement?

We would like to see the time it takes for the sandbox to analyze a file reduced from its ten or fifteen minute duration to five.

The support should also be increased for more operating systems.

We have been using Bitdefender Sandbox Analyzer for two years.

While technical support is great, it could be faster.

Installation is irrelevant to the cloud-based solution, as it only requires a licensing fee.

We propose the on-premises solution to most of our customers, for which we must provide a license. No such request accompanies customers who want a cloud-based solution.

What other advice do I have?

As mentioned, we make use of the cloud-based solution and the on-premises one we reserve for our customers.

For the moment, we have no customers who are making use of the solution.

We have a single engineer who is in charge of the deployment and maintenance. A manager handles this on the end-user side.

I would recommend the solution to someone who is using  Bitdefender GravityZone.

I rate Bitdefender Sandbox Analyzer as an eight out of ten.

Find out what your peers are saying about Bitdefender, Proofpoint, Palo Alto Networks and others in Advanced Threat Protection (ATP). Updated: June 2021.
521,690 professionals have used our research since 2012.