Bizagi Review

Free to use and stable with very straightforward usability

What is our primary use case?

I primarily used the solution to map the whole process of the organization. Over the last year, I used it a lot - about four hours each month.

What is most valuable?

The mapping features are the solution's most valuable aspect.

The solution offers great usability.

The user interface is pretty good.

It's a stable product that's simple to use.

We like that it's free to use and doesn't cost us anything.

What needs improvement?

The product used to have a simulation feature, which I had used quite often. However, it's since been discontinued. It might have originally been a paid feature. It would be nice if they could bring it back and offer it for free.

I've been using the solution for about four years.

The solution is quite stable. There aren't any problems with bugs or glitches and it doesn't crash or freeze. It works well.

I've never tried to scale the solution, so it's hard to gauge how well it would perform. For now, for how we use it, it's fine. We don't plan on increasing usage yet.

Currently, 12 to 13 people use it within our organization.

I've never used technical support, so I can't speak to their level of knowledge or their responsiveness.

The community support or documentation is fine, however. The site is quite rich, and we can find answers to a lot of problems using the documentation itself. There are lots of videos and articles. It's easy to find what we need. We don't need to call anyone.

We didn't previously use a different solution. This was the first option we chose.

The initial setup was pretty straightforward. The explanations for using the tool are pretty good. Initially, I had an older version. I published with the HTML format and published them on the internet.

I'm not sure how many staff members you need for deployment and maintenance.

We're using the free version of the solution. We don't have to pay any licensing fees. We like dealing with open-source, as our company doesn't have too much of a budget. There aren't any additional costs for how we use it.

We didn't evaluate other options before choosing this product.

What other advice do I have?

We're just customers. We don't have a business relationship with Bizagi.

I would recommend this product to anyone who is interested in mapping and doesn't have too much of a budget. It offers enough features to work well for most use cases.

Overall I'd rate it nine out of ten. We've had a good experience using it.

More Bizagi reviews from users
...who work at a Government
...who compared it with Camunda Platform
Learn what your peers think about Bizagi. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,189 professionals have used our research since 2012.