Bizagi Review

Excellent for mapping processes; stable with good community support

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for mapping the processes in our organization. I'm the evaluation and monitoring manager and we are customers of Bizagi.

What is most valuable?

The basic mapping feature is key for me. It's fantastic, it's easy to use and it's free. I don't know why it's free but I think it's excellent.

What needs improvement?

I think if they could go back to the modeling option or the simulation, that would be good. They also used to have a publish option but they closed that and it's now only available with the pay option.

I've been using this solution for four years, we are using the free version.

The solution is very stable.

I think the scalability is fine although we haven't tested it. We have 13 users in the organization and no plans to extend usage for now.

There is good community support and the site is quite rich. You can find any information there.

We haven't dealt with the cost or licensing aspects because we're using the free option. The paid solution is quite expensive. We don't have enough money to take a license for the solution so we use the open source option.

What other advice do I have?

I recommend this product to anyone interested in mapping processes. It's very stable and I don't have any problems with it.

I would rate this solution a nine out of 10.

More Bizagi reviews from users
...who work at a Government
...who compared it with Camunda Platform
Learn what your peers think about Bizagi. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
534,299 professionals have used our research since 2012.