Bizagi Review

User friendly and simple to use solution

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for Bizagi is about full automation. It's about the discovering process, modeling business processes, and training the people. It's at a very low stage of maturity. It's very early, it's in the beginning of this.

In our business space we are just researching, so everything is local.

What is most valuable?

To start with, the feature for training people is very interesting. Even if they had Bizagi in the office, you still have some tools that are just in the cloud, so you don't need to install things like IDOR, which is a series of tools for process utilization, what they call IU and IO. So, the feature for knowledge, discovery process, and drawing frameworks is very easy. It's the easiest at this moment. Even before we moved to process automation.

What needs improvement?

They have three or four tools for the entire SQL. They have mobility and process aging. This is good. But for the small business, this is very bad because it is still fragmented. The licensing policy should be more flexible and small company oriented. In micro-small companies, there should only be one or two. That's not the problem. Maybe it is too flexible, there are so many pieces that you need to put together.

When you have a small business, it can be a little complicated, not so easy.

I would like to see an intelligent architect included in the next release of Bizagi. There is a working process with intelligent process management right now, but that doesn't mean artificial intelligence.

I have been using Bizagi for five years.

So far its stability is good. It's not presenting a challenge. At the moment we are doing little experiments and so far it's not a problem.

Bizagi's scalability is good, but there are questions about how they will price it based on number of users. You don't know what it will cost with the number of users. It varies.

Their technical support is good. They have a lot of knowledge in whatever language. We are in Brazil and they have a machine that reads Portuguese. So that is a good thing.

I previously used the Bonitasoft tool, which is a business cross-management tool. Bonita is harder, but you can demand more from its technicians people.

We are now in the process of researching about other tools and changing to new tools. We are looking for a rather simple solution for end users with the same value chain for automation process management. We are evaluating WSO2.

Bizagi is simple. It's simple to learn. Bonita is more complex. Bonita is a tool of architecture. Bizagi is also an architecture tool and it is a business cross-management tool. They are a business cross-management system.

Bonita as a tool has an ecosystem within a better-end tool and other tools, so it's harder. It's harder than Bizagi and it's simpler than WSO2.

The complexity of the initial set up depends on the competencies of the people.

We do development in the healthcare industry, so there is a complexity with the decisions of who sees it first. There are a lot of holes in competencies.

At this stage it is just us implementing. In the next phase, we must do a selection for a contract for a specialist in each tool.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend people to test other tools. You need to compare these tools to Bizagi.

On a scale of one to ten, I would give Bizagi an eight because it's simple. It's simple to implement. It's not perfect because of the cost aspect.

More Bizagi reviews from users
...who work at a Government
...who compared it with Camunda Platform
Learn what your peers think about Bizagi. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,189 professionals have used our research since 2012.