Bizagi Review

Good speed and compatibility with Visual Studio and .NET, but needs integration with other solutions and support for right-to-left languages

What is our primary use case?

We use it in our company for the automation of processes.

How has it helped my organization?

We have used it for 50% of processes in our company. It has been good in converting 50% of manual processes to automatic processes.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is that it is compatible with Visual Studio and .NET, and we can program it.

Its speed is very good, and it is also stable and easy to deploy.

What needs improvement?

It would be useful if we can connect Bizagi to other solutions, such as a local financial solution or Power BI. It would also be good and helpful to be able to connect Bizagi to some services solutions. It should also support right-to-left languages, such as Arabic.

We have been using this solution for two years.

It is stable. We didn't have any crashes or other similar things.

It is suitable for us. We have 1,000 people in our country. We can use it within the company or from other sites, such as from home.

We do everything inside our company. We don't use the support of Bizagi for incidents or other things.

Its deployment is simple. It not hard or complex.

It is expensive.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others because it has been helpful for us.

I would rate Bizagi a seven out of ten.

Private Cloud
More Bizagi reviews from users
...who work at a Government
...who compared it with Camunda Platform
Learn what your peers think about Bizagi. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
535,015 professionals have used our research since 2012.