Bizagi Review

I've evaluated AuraPortal and others but Bizagi provides great Agility, Flexibility, Mobility, Speed of Implementation

What is most valuable?

Agility, Flexibility, Mobility, Speed of Implementation

How has it helped my organization?

I am a BPM consultant, and I have found that Bizagi's platform enables me to please my clients expectations. I would like to emphasize that implementation times are really short and that the solutions are really robust and useful.

What needs improvement?

A more complex management of documents, such as advanced searches, indexing etc, without needing to integrate with ECM's (Enterprise Content Management Systems)

Very Good

Very Good

I decided to switch because the other solutions have a high learning level, and implementation times were also very high.

It is very simple, the facility is its great advantage.

I implement my solutions directly

Process Maker, BonitaSoft, AuraPortal, Activity

2 Comments

author avatarDatabase Manager at a tech services company with 501-1,000 employees

Have you used alternate solutions (Process Maker, BonitaSoft, AuraPortal, Activity) that you mentioned in your review? How will you rate Bizagi while comparing with other alternate solutions?

author avatarMario Treviño Salazar
Top 5LeaderboardReal User

Which solution/product do yo use if you want to include an attachment as part of the workflow?
Do you need to use another product for doing the integration with other systems? (Ex. SOAP / Rest web services, APIs)