Bizagi Review

Outstanding support from start to finish…and great features too

As a consultant, I have witnessed Bizagi being successfully implemented across many companies and niche areas. I confidently give it top marks in all aspects, from its powerful documentation capabilities to the easy-to-use process automation tools. Bizagi also provides unique customer service and support, which is outstanding from start to finish.

Setting up the Bizagi system is really simple with its “carousel” (or process wizard) and intuitive interface. There’s also plenty of free online resources to help you automate your first process, and a very knowledgeable technical support team that can walk you through any questions that invariably crop up. It is refreshing to work with a group of people who really know their product and structure as well as the Bizagi support team does. In addition, I used a vendor team to implement Bizagi among my customers, and they had a pretty good handle on the tool and its functionalities.

Another really positive aspect of Bizagi is the fact that the company is incredibly open to hearing their customers. I made several product suggestions, most of which were implemented in the next release of the Modeler and Suite, including a process simulation tool. Yes, I’ve had a few deployment and stability issues but the support team helped me clear these up quickly and easily.

Existing customer license agreements have put me in contact with other toolsets such as Aris, Intalio and Accuprocess, but I must say that Bizagi is still my go-to process modeler.

5 visitors found this review helpful