Bizagi Review

I would highly recommend Bizagi BPM based on its ease of use and comprehensiveness.

On a scale from 1-5 (1 being the worst and 5 the best), I would give Bizagi BPM a 5. We had used yEd Graph Editor previously and had found it difficult to use and not as sharp on the eye. Bizagi, on the other hand, is very easy to use, and the visual display of the process maps is fantastic. Furthermore, initial setup was easy (our in-house team was able to implement Bizagi), customer service is very good, and in regards to deployment, stability, and scalability, we didn’t encounter any problems at all.

The most valuable feature of Bizagi for our company is the Process Modeler itself, as we are currently documenting new business processes across our client services and lending departments. The ability to share the process models has contributed to our readiness to build a new investor registry and loans management system.

Bizagi’s online resources are very helpful, I’d suggest that they incorporate them into their modeler product.

In terms of costs – we’re using the free Bizagi Process Modeler, so we had no setup fees, no day-to-day costs, and no on-going costs. At this point, the ROI is difficult to measure since we’re using it as a visual display of our processes to assist the build of a larger system.

In short, I would highly recommend Bizagi BPM platform based on its ease of use, plus the fact the free version is exceptionally comprehensive.

Free Report