Bizagi Review
Intuitive, but has technical accuracy.

I’ve been using Bizagi Process Modeler and Bizagi BPM Suite for 4 years now and even more heavily over the past two years - I’ve been very happy with the results.

If I had to hone in on the most impressive aspects of the Bizagi BPM Suite software, I would say that it allows the highest level of freedom for product customization through programming of any similar product. It also offers a simple building solution from modeling (BPMN) and a clear separation between the layers (data, forms, rules, etc.). In short, Bizagi is intuitive, but has technical accuracy.

I’ve worked with other tools as well, but I like Bizagi best because of the overwhelming number of advantages that I’ve seen from the tool. Bizagi offers flexibility, security, efficiency, rapid development, outstanding customer service, and an excellent cost-to-benefit ratio. A customer can actually do all the testing without spending a dime. I found the customer service to be very good.

When it came to deployment, stability, and scalability, I encountered no issues. I found the setup to be on an intermediate level because it involved the parameterization of functions in operating systems such as IIS, but I was able to manage it quite well.

The one improvement that Bizagi BPM Suite would benefit from would be the addition of data entry screens. This would greatly enhance the ease with which customers manage their records and cut down on the cost of similar programs. In addition, being able to interact with other databases such as MySQL and Derby would further improve the program.

5 visitors found this review helpful

Free Report

BPM Best Practices: 10 Tips From Real Users

4 Comments

it_user134505Real User

Great tool, used it quite a bit for documenting simple processes, but it might be fully utilized for large complex value stream maps as well

20 June 14
it_user138582Real User

Excelente herramienta, la vengo usando continuamente para la documentacion de procesos productivos, tiene mucha versatilidad para los diagramas de flujo.

05 July 14
Ravi SuvvariReal UserTOP 5POPULAR

Thanx pedro for sharing valuable info about Bizagi

09 April 15
Pedro GentilConsultantPOPULAR

Very important and useful: BizAgi is not only about doccumentation, it is too about automation. BizAgi puts your diagrams alive!

09 April 15