Bizagi Review

I used Bizagi for more than 50 processes and can say that it's a very good product.

I have been using Bizagi for 2 years, introducing more than 50 process into a company with around 300 employees and I can say that it's a very good product. It's faster to create diagrams, useful for keeping all of the processes documented and user friendly.

The only little problem is when we must update the project with the new releases that Bizagi publishes on its website, it is almost impossible not to find problems in the deploy process. It's nothing serious but acceptable. In conclusion, I recommend this product if you are thinking about starting a BPM project.

8 visitors found this review helpful
6 Comments
Roger A BerkleyReal UserTOP 5LEADERBOARD

Hello Yuan,

Interesting numbers for processes and scope of use within a medium size organization. It's true that Bizagi is a great product for diagramming and documenting business processes. Are you considering a partial (or maybe full) automation of these processes using Bizagi? If you have done so already, I would appreciate to hear about your experience automating business processes in real life scenarios.

Best regards,
Roger

Ravi SuvvariReal UserTOP 5LEADERBOARD

Thanx Yuan and Roger for sharing valuable info about Bizagi

User at a recruiting/HR firm with 1,001-5,000 employeesReal User

I've been using Bizagi BPM Studio since last September. In 7 months I've automated 11 business processes that are used by 250 different users allowing for the hr management of more than 9000 employees.

Consultant at a consultancyConsultant

Bizagi is really very good product. I have been using Bizagi BPM for more than 4 years and we have built application for corporate insurance underwriting in 4 countries/languages, for group of 5 insurance companies with 50+ processes, 700+ process elements, 420+ business entities and 2000+ forms. Bizagi is robust, reliable product and in case of any issue we have always received fast and dedicated support. Bizagi is data centric and this among other thing allowed us to implement in the process case management features providing required business logic and flexibility. You can see more about our project at http://www.bizagi.com/docs/Generali_PPF_Holding_by_Bizagi_2014.pdf

Yuan Li Yon MuñizReal UserTOP 5

Thanks Roger.

Well, at the company I'm working right now we have a lot of business processes, we are a small company considering the numbers of employees but right now we are covering a lot of business operations in 3 cities in Chile. I'm involved in a BPMN Project and we started around 3 years ago when Bizagi was in the version 9, right now we migrated to version 10, additionally we installed Sharepoint 2013 for the documental repository.

In my experience I can tell you that Bizagi provided us the full control from our operations, faster results to automate the process and with the Tableau software we exploits the database through live reports, now, about your question, if the problem is automate all processes or just a part, It depends from many factors, economic factor, operational factor, resources and processes dependence. I hope this answers your question, if you have more questions you can contact me through my LinkedIn profile.

Regards.

10 April 15
Roger A BerkleyReal UserTOP 5LEADERBOARD

Dear Yuan,

Thank you for sharing this interesting BPM experience at your company. Wish you all the best of luck with your project.

Best regards,