Bizagi Review

With the implementation of Bizagi, approvals have become much more efficient; but from time to time, reports, permissions, profiles that were created in development were not updated in deploy.

What is most valuable?

The data modeling and the form Designer.

How has it helped my organization?

As my company has offices in several cities in Brazil, the process of approval of some requests was very time consuming, because the forms had to be mailed to a physical signature in another city.

With the implementation of Bizagi, approvals have become much more efficient.

What needs improvement?

Sending emails for a role, import from AD and the creation of areas per profiles are features that need improvement.

1 year

Yes. From time to time, reports, permissions, profiles that were created in development were not updated in deploy.

No. In production the application proved to be very robust, fast and reliable.

Very good.

Very good.

The installation of both the development and production environment was relatively simple. Settings such as LDAP and email were also made without major problems.

In-house.

More Bizagi reviews from users
...who compared it with Visio
2 Comments

author avatarGilberto de Denghy

Reviews from end-users are always helpful.

author avatarit_user275574 (User at Bizagi)

Hi Divino,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience of Bizagi BPMS. We are glad to see it is already helping your organization become more efficient.

If possible we would like to better understand your suggestions and give you feedback in the proper channel. If you’re a customer, you can sign in at www.bizagi.com with your customer account and register your suggestion in the support area.

For more guidance, including free E-learning and ‘How To’ videos, visit http://www.bizagi.com/en/resources/collateral. And if you haven’t already, don’t forget to join the 300,000 Bizagi BPM enthusiasts around the world: http://www.bizagi.com/en/community

Thank you!