Bizagi Review

It solves almost all process automation needs, but the preparation of reports within the BI facilities needs work.

What is most valuable?

• Easy and quick to automate processes
  • Short learning curve

How has it helped my organization?

We managed, in less than one year, to automate all administrative, financial and operational processes of our company, which operates in the technology consulting business, with a team of two professionals.

What needs improvement?

The preparation of reports within the business intelligence facilities.

I've used it for four years.

There were only a few.

It needs improvement to the speed with which they respond.

It needs improvement to the speed with which they respond.

We did, and we switched due to the ease of implementation and technical learning.

It was both straightforward and complex.

We implemented with in-house staff who became experts in the solution. We are now offering design services to our clients, using Bizagi BPM Suite, coupled with our consulting BPM.

• On the sale of licenses: 20%
  • On consulting services generated from product use: 100%

The initial cost was zero. For maintenance, approximately $3,000/year.

• Intalio
  • Oracle
  • AuraPortal
  • Bonita
  • IBM

What other advice do I have?

It is a beautifully finished product and provides an excellent cost-benefit. It solves almost all process automation needs. We are delighted with Bizagi BPM Suite and chose to act exclusively with this solution in our consulting business and BPM projects. We have achieved a great receptivity of the product our customers, and became business partners after our implementation experience and training of a in-house technical team.

Pentago CRM solution Integrated with cloud systems and SAP ERP

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Partners