Bizagi Review

We used it to model all business processes

What is most valuable?

BPMN 2.0 compliance, while you model the processes, the system can detect your notation errors. Plus, it is free.

How has it helped my organization?

We used it to model all business processes using OMG standard BPMN 2.0.

What needs improvement?

The product itself needs to be more stable in terms of performance. Sometimes, when your process is big with multiple lanes, the product will freeze the issue noticed on multiple laptops, not a single PC.

Three years.

Only when opening multiple processes or the process itself is big and multiple objects is selected.

This is also noticed mainly when you try to organize the process model and use stages.

They have a good library, plus free online training that I used a lot, but I never contacted the technical support to tell.

I used many, including Camunda, Signavio and others, but this is more suitable for me in terms of it is free and does the job with no extra unnecessary functionality.

Straightforward.

The modeler itself is free. For the whole BPM suite, there are other options that may be better.

Yes, we evaluated Camunda, Signavio, and JBoss BPM. As we needed only the modeler, we selected Bizagi modeler.

What other advice do I have?

Check the online training library of Bizagi. It will be very helpful.

More Bizagi reviews from users