Bizagi Review

It automates a manual, complicated process, however case management is missing

What is most valuable?

Rapid development and overall functionalities are decent. The fact that users can look at the process and alignment, it is a big plus. Also that it is an out-of-the-box connector for SAP is a definite edge.

How has it helped my organization?

It automates a completely manual, complicated process.

What needs improvement?

• Case management is missing.
  • Framework approach, which extends to reusability in tools, like Pega, for deployment management could be improved.
  • Version management for functionality level control is important and needs improvement.

Six months.

The tool is fairly stable. However, being based on Windows, it has its own set of challenges.

The tool is fairly scalable. However, if you are looking at building an application where 100 developers are working in parallel, you will have issues.

On a scale of 10, I would rate it an eight.

I have worked on Pega, Oracle BPM, IBM BPM, and Bizagi in past. The switch was not intentional, it was customer dependent.

Fairly straightforward with single exe file for installation on a Windows server.

It is on par with other BPM tools, but not as expensive as Pega nor Appian. That gives a definite edge to the tool, specially in manufacturing and retail segments.

The customer did the product evaluation.

What other advice do I have?

It is a good tool for average asks where you need to fill in the gaps. However, I do not recommend its use as a tool for a core solution platform (like a claim management or underwriting tool in insurance).

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are the only global partner for this tool.
More Bizagi reviews from users