Bizagi Review

Easy to navigate and use and requires minimal resources

What is our primary use case?

We used the hybrid deployment model. Our primary use case of this solution was to document the processes and then be able to simulate the changes.

What is most valuable?

I like all of the features. I like that you can simulate the processes and add the time standard. It has a good modeling interface, although there are some improvements that we may implement. The e-learning was useful, helpful, and saved us time. It gets people up to speed very quickly and because it has interesting standards it was easy to adopt and ensure conformity.

What needs improvement?

The performance could use improvement. We couldn't connect the processes to on one file. The performance is an issue for us.

In the next release, it would be nice that once you modeled the process it would be easier if it had a Word document that spoke about the procedures and controls. It should also have annotation for risk control. I am not able to extrapolate procedures from the process.

I have used Bizagi for one year.

Besides for the performance issue, it is stable.

It is scalable.

We haven't needed to contact their technical support.

We previously used Microsoft Vizio. The switch was an obvious choice for us. In Vizio, you can't simulate and you have to train the staff to understand whereas Bizagi is easier. It's also easier to navigate and to use and requires minimal resources.

The initial setup was straightforward. The entire deployment took a day,it didn't take long. We require around five people for the deployment and maintenance. There's an internal team but they don't have to be full-time. It wasn't a bid decision to buy into this deployment. Because of the way the e-learning is set up, it was easy to deploy.

We were able to do the setup by ourselves.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise someone considering this solution to try it first. It's cost-effective to run. It's a great solution. I would recommend it.

I would rate it a nine out of ten.

More Bizagi reviews from users