Bizagi Review

Runs well and has a good design with a straightforward API

What is most valuable?

The design of the studio is the solution's most valuable feature. It's really, really easy to use. The orchestration, and keeping all of your metrics outside, is very helpful.

The API is pretty straightforward.

The solution runs fine.

What needs improvement?

The solution needs to make it easier to use RPA products on it. They may need an RPA specific interface. It would be better than having to make an RPA tool to use for viewing. Most of our work is about making RPA tools with the Bizagi, not using Bizagi itself.

It's not a question of the interface being user-friendly and it's not the question of a specific design that makes it easy for people to use. Rather, we've got to have a design for the robot to use.

I've been using the solution for 30 years.

There aren't any problems with technical support that I'm aware of. I don't deal with the technical support side of things, however. I haven't heard of anyone on my technical team complaining about the support. I would assume that means it's decent. That said, I'm not the person that reaches out to them, so I don't have any experience to speak of.

I'm not involved with financials so I wouldn't know how to answer any questions about pricing or licensing.

What other advice do I have?

Our clients are Bizagi customers. We simply work with Bizagi for the robots, but it's all via our clients. We don't have a direct relationship with the company.

I'm not sure which version of the solution our client's organization is currently using.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten. My main complaint is that there isn't an RPA interface. If they implemented one, I'd probably rate them higher.

I'd advise others to really try out the product before implementing it. It won't be quite the same as setting everything up and running. However, you need to understand what your pricing will be, according to usage. You also need to know what you would want to enable. If you don't, you might run into problems down the line. Users considering the solution should understand what their enterprises do. They also should be clear on what they want the solution to do and should try it out to see if it fits in with that.

More Bizagi reviews from users