Bizagi Review

Excellent simulation capabilities with an easy setup and quick deployment

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for modeling.

What is most valuable?

The solution's simulation capabilities are the most valuable aspects.

What needs improvement?

I've not really found any features that are lacking. I've never tried other solutions, so I can't compare it to anything. So far, it's meeting my expectations.

There could be more documentation.

It would be useful if the solution also offered enterprise architecture and risk management capabilities.

I want to be able to use the whole Bizagi suite. I'm sure it's quite advanced and capable of doing more.

I've been using the solution for about two years now.

The solution is very stable. We haven't found any bugs or glitches. The solution doesn't crash. It's quite reliable.

We've never been in touch with technical support, so I don't have any experience with them at all.

I've not tried out other solutions at the company itself. This is the only solution I've used so far in this organization.

I have personally tried using Signavio, CPN Tools, and Visio.

The initial setup was very straightforward. It was not complex.

Deployment was very quick. Within five minutes it was done.

I handled the installation myself.

We aren't really paying anything for the solution currently. I acquired this tool when I was using it at school during my Master's class. It was given to us as a package from the school, so I brought it to work to use.

Due to my previous experience with a few other tools, I knew they would not meet our needs, so I didn't evaluate them per se. Instead, we decided to try Bizagi.

What other advice do I have?

I'm not sure which version of the solution we are using, but I don't believe it is the most recent version. I believe it is version 2.7.02.

We have ten users on the solution that strictly use it for modeling purposes.

I'd advise other companies to understand what they want first and what the tool should do for them. That way, when they look at different options, they'll have a list of features to seek out. It will help them discover which product will work best for them. No one should rush out to buy any product.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten.

More Bizagi reviews from users