BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite Review

Easy to install with a nice interface and good security

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use this product for all of our users.

How has it helped my organization?

It makes our user's personal devices much better. We're able to use it across all departments, including HR, IT, and sales. It's pretty universal throughout the company.

What is most valuable?

The security of the product is excellent.

The solution is easy to install for a manager. It's also easy to manage. Overall, it's easier to manage as it removes the complication of managing across all devices. You can do it all centrally instead of trying to manage, for example, 100 separately.

The user interface is very nice.

If a device is stolen, you have the power to remove all of the contents remotely. You can do this very quickly.

What needs improvement?

I can't recall a feature that is lacking in the product. It's quite extensive.

It would be ideal if there was something for communication with Microsoft tools like Teams or Skype for Business, or perhaps even with Zoom for conference calls. That would make this solution much better.

We've been using the solution for the last five months or so. It hasn't been too long yet.

The solution is quite stable. We haven't had any issues with it.

The solution can scale if you need it to. It's not a problem. This is especially true if you have a virtual server. On a physical server, of course, if you get more users, you need more servers.

Currently, we have 80 people using the product.

We do plan to increase usage in the future.

Technical support has been great. I would rate them at a nine out of ten. They are very knowledgeable and responsive. We've very satisfied with them.

There are also very good documentation manuals that are very thorough and complete for those that like to do their own research into the product.

We did previously use a different solution, however, it wasn't as complete. There wasn't any support and the documentation was poor. It was also more expensive.

The initial setup is pretty straightforward. It's not too complex to implement. You do have a bit of a learning curve, however, I found it to be pretty easy, ad once you know the product, it becomes extremely simple.

In all, the deployment took us about one month.

We have two people who handle maintenance for us.

We had the help of Blackberry. We found them to be quite helpful and knowledgeable. It was good to have their helping hands throughout the process.

We pay about $6 a year for the solution. There are no extra costs on top of that. You save a lot of money when you use this product.

What other advice do I have?

We don't have a business relationship with Blackberry.

We're using the latest version of the solution.

I would recommend this solution to others.

It's better for those with bigger infrastructures. It's maybe not the best for a simple company. For us, it's great. We have data centers and a private cloud and this makes it easier for us. Smaller companies may benefit from different Blackberry products. I'm not sure. That said, for big companies, it's excellent.

Overall, I would rate the solution ten out of ten.

More BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite reviews from users
...who compared it with Microsoft Intune
Find out what your peers are saying about BlackBerry, Microsoft, VMware and others in Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM). Updated: June 2021.
512,221 professionals have used our research since 2012.