BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite Review

Container application gives us the most secure possible setup

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is the PIM, it's a personal information manager: mailbox, browsing, etc.

How has it helped my organization?

The most important aspect was for us is to have better security. It gives us the ability to have a container and the most secure possible application. It gives us the most secure situation.

What is most valuable?

The mailbox. The mailbox is the most important and is the feature we use most.

What needs improvement?

Currently, I don't have any suggestions because it does the job perfectly. It's really great to have a container application. For us, that is the most important part.

It's very stable. There were some very minor and specific issues, but no larger issues.

No issues with scalability at all.

They provide quick replies, they're very kind and perfectly professional. I have no problem with tech support.

We have VMware AirWatch but not for this use case, so we can't compare. We needed it to have a container application. We have a very sensitive user population, in terms of security. Our clients need the most secure usage. That's why we switched to BlackBerry, the security is outstanding.

The previous product was Good Technology for Enterprise. The main concern was to continue with BlackBerry, the new products, and not change.

The management and implementation were done by me, I'm the solution architect. There was no problem with this. It was very simple.

What other advice do I have?

Don't hesitate to contact the vendor for help, if needed. Also, be sure that your use case is met by the product; for example, the security. Perhaps you don't need to have security because your environment is not very sensitive. Check issues like that.

I give it a 10 out of 10. All our user adoption is done, and the experience has been very good, no problems.