BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite Review

I use it to access my emails, my calendar, and the web browser to look for work-related projects

What is our primary use case?

The solution is secure, because it is a container. However, the way I use it is to access my emails, my calendar, and the web browser to look for work-related projects.

How has it helped my organization?

It allows me to be able to access my email when I do not necessarily have my computer with me. I can also access my calendar when I am on public transport or outside of the office.

What is most valuable?

Email, because it is the most important thing that I have to check.

What needs improvement?

The ability to integrate the calendar of BlackBerry applications, so I can put my personal information on the BlackBerry Calendar.

Some users have complained that some features cannot be done through the BlackBerry Access Hub. So, we are still working with BlackBerry on how to make this work. Other than that, everything is working correctly.

We have no scalability issues. We do have a project of greater infrastructure, but it should take time. We have discussed it with the BlackBerry engineers, so it should be fine.

Technical support is good.

For each new case, they ask the same question, "What could be improved?" They could keep records of what the client has installed in their company, so if they have to ask you a question once, then they could write it down. Then, they do not need to ask, "Can you send this, this, and this before we start looking into your problem?"

We did not have another solution before BlackBerry.

It took some time to put it into our infrastructure because we have a specific infrastructure. Then, we took the time to analyze what would be the best way to implement it in our company before we managed to find a solution.

I am not involved in the pricing and licensing.

We did an RFP, then we chose among the multiple vendors. BlackBerry turned out to be the best.

What other advice do I have?

The product is good on its own.

Take the time to focus on how the product will be integrated into the existing infrastructure to make it work the best way possible, which will result in the best user experience possible.