BlazeMeter Review

A cost effective way to scale our existing JMeter load tests.

What is most valuable?

The ability to scale JMeter tests easily. This isn't possible with traditional load testing approaches.

How has it helped my organization?

BlazeMeter allows us to easily run our existing load testing solutions at massive scale.

All of our consultants can use BlazeMeter. Traditionally our tests were run in JMeter and this was limited to technical users. BlazeMeter allows the use of the same tests but in a more user-friendly environment where all of our consultants can run the tests and access the results.

BlazeMeter is a cost effective way to scale our existing JMeter load tests.

What needs improvement?

Running of multi-tests could be improved to make it easier to create them. Apart from that nothing else springs to mind.

The application has been stable in most of our tests to date. We experience the odd bug, but BlazeMeter are quick to resolve any issues.

We have tested up to hundreds of thousands of concurrent users and the system performed well.

Easy to use and effective.

Initial setup is very easy.

What other advice do I have?

When selecting a vendor, I look at ease of use, support, product maturity, and their partner model.

BlazeMeter is a great solution to run your existing tests. You will need detailed knowledge of JMeter to get the most out of your testing and BlazeMeter offer comprehensive training if you are new to this.