BlazeMeter Review

Enabled us to identify bottlenecks in our infrastructure and better prepares us for large amounts of traffic

What is our primary use case?

We have an AWS elastic beanstalk Node.js express backend with Mongodb that we expect to experience a significant amount of load in the coming weeks.

How has it helped my organization?

BlazeMeter has allowed my organization to identify bottlenecks in our infrastructure and better prepare for large amounts of traffic.

What is most valuable?

The test scenario definition feature is extremely easy to use and makes configuring tests an extremely fast process. I have found this feature to be the most valuable.

What needs improvement?

More runs per month for the basic plan would be useful. Also, being able to stream logs from AWS and integrate them with the test reports would be excellent.

Less than one year.

This solution seems very stable.

The product seems extremely scalable.

Great and responsive!

No, this was the first solution.

It was extremely easy to get set up.

In-house team with a lot of expertise.

Cost is a little high but is reasonable for a startup at our scale. For personal use I believe the pricing for the paid plans is a bit out of reach.

BlazeMeter was the clear choice for our infrastructure.

What other advice do I have?

Excellent product!