Blue Prism Cloud Review

Good security and scales well, but the pricing needs to be more clear

What is our primary use case?

We are a consulting firm and we provide consultancy services to our clients. Part of our service is the recommendation of products and solutions to fit the requirements of our customers.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is security.

What needs improvement?

The vendor does not make their pricing clear when you are searching for it, which is something that needs to be improved. When we are researching solutions for our clients, it is important for us to be able to give them at least some generic prices or the cost of licenses. It would help in the decision-making process.

This particular product from Blue Prism is new for us and we have only been working with it for about a month.

Stability is one of the ingrained qualities. Where it is deployed, it has to work smoothly.

It is important that when updates are released, they are easily manageable. That is one of the important things.

This is the type of solution that has to be scalable.

We have not had a need to contact technical support at this point.

The initial setup and deployment are complex. It is being deployed over multiple locations in the public sector. There are a number of branch offices and the different units have to be able to work together. It is also important that we minimize disturbance and interference with their operations during the deployment.

The deployment takes place over months.

We are in the process of evaluating several solutions for our clients. One problem with Blue Prism is that compared to Automation Anywhere, it is lacking in publically available information that describes it. This makes it more difficult for our customers to make an informed decision about implementing it.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution a six out of ten.

Private Cloud
More Blue Prism Cloud reviews from users
...who work at a Energy/Utilities Company
...who compared it with UiPath
Learn what your peers think about Blue Prism Cloud. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
511,307 professionals have used our research since 2012.