Blue Prism Cloud Review

Good automation for Google Sheets, and offers support for custom coding

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use Blue Prism for the automation of Google Sheets. We were helping our finance department in automating their processes that include Google Sheets, email, and web-based applications.

How has it helped my organization?

The latest version, 6.6, has introduced a lot of new features that are helping to make our lives easier.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the ability to write custom code. This makes it more helpful than Automation Anywhere or other RPA tools.

The control room is good.

In the latest update, the Google Sheets automation works well. In the prior five versions, this was not user-friendly and did not work well.

The visualizations for different automations are good.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see a web-based control room, rather than the one that is in-built with the desktop version.

Integration with different databases would be an improvement because there are certain things that are not compatible with Blue Prism.

The is much improvement needed in the hyper-automation components, such as insights.

We would like to have more reusable components from different vendors, as it would make things easier for us. For example, drag-and-drop downloads that can be used within our automations.

We have been using Blue Prism for more than three years.

We are using both Automation Anywhere and Blue Prism for automating our processes. The ability to write custom code in Blue Prism makes it more helpful than Automation Anywhere.

What other advice do I have?

Private Cloud