Blue Prism Cloud Review

Very complete, and stable, with a good LCR Solution ID

What is our primary use case?

The solution is basically for robotic process information. We try to identify and document in order to effectively process claims. Typically, we receive a lot of documents from our users. We were trying to speed up the process by classifying those documents through an RPA process.

What is most valuable?

The LCR Solution ID was the solution's most valuable aspect. The recognition of different documents was pretty good. It helped us speed up the process.

The solution is very complete. It's a good solution, for the kind of features that they offer.

What needs improvement?

To be honest, I've been happy with the solution. We are moving away from it, however, it was more of a business decision and not related to useability. The company now has a general agreement with UiPath and we need to change, even though, in North America, we're quite satisfied with the product.

The pricing was a bit high, from what I understand. That might have played a role in the decision to migrate to another solution.

They have a good price, however, maybe for simpler tasks, it could have a smaller price tag.

I have about six months of experience in the solution due to my work with the company. That said, due to some internal politics, we're switching over to UiPath, therefore I most likely won't keep working with it much longer.

The stability of the solution is good. We haven't had any issues with bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's been nice and reliable.

To be honest, we haven't had a chance to prove scalability. Now that we are moving away from it, we won't be increasing usage.

Their technical support team was very good. Our company was satisfied with the level of service they provided.

We didn't previously use a different solution.

That said, we're actually starting to move over to UiPath. Our team is starting to work with it now.

I do find that Blue Prism's LCR Function ID is better, however, UiPath is cheaper.

The initial setup has a moderate amount of difficulty. A company definitely needs to ensure they have the right people with the right skillsets. It's not so simple and straightforward that just anyone can set it up.

We started to use Blue Prism's own consultancy to assist us with the implementation process. Blue Prism has their own team that can assist with setups, so we decided to use them. They were very helpful as they understood the technology very well, being an internal team.

I don't have any insights into the pricing of the solution. I don't handle the billing or payments.

Before we started using this solution, we did an assessment of different solutions on the market.

What other advice do I have?

Our company doesn't have a business relationship with Blue Prism. We're just customers.

I don't recall which version of the solution we're using.

Depending on the complexity of your process, you might need a simple solution, then it will be good to have a less expensive solution. If you have really complex process, this is a very good solution and the price is fair.

Overall, I'd rate it at eight out of ten.

More Blue Prism Cloud reviews from users
...who compared it with UiPath
Learn what your peers think about Blue Prism Cloud. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,975 professionals have used our research since 2012.