Blue Prism Thoughtonomy Virtual Workforce Review

Good user performance with an easy deployment and reliable stability

What is our primary use case?

In general, we have primarily used the solution to automate a few processes related to payments, accounts payable, and account queries.

What is most valuable?

The user performance is the most valuable feature.

The ease of deployment is great.

What needs improvement?

The solution needs to simplify the user interface. It could be much better and much more appealing.

The cost is a bit high. Other tools are much cheaper.

I've been using the solution for two years.

The solution is quite stable. We haven't faced any problems with it yet and have not run into any bugs or glitches.

We haven't yet scaled extensively, but the solution allows for enough scalability to meet our needs.

We have about 15-20 people currently using the solution. Most are admins, engineers or developers.

I've never personally been in touch with technical support, but my team has been. Since I haven't been directly in touch myself, I cannot speak about any direct experience.

We didn't previously use a different solution. This is the first product we've implemented.

The initial setup is straightforward. However, those setting up the solution are required to have some a bit of knowledge on the product itself. Deployment took about four months because our use case was quite complicated.

We handled the implementation ourselves with the help of some people on our team.

We pay about $15,000 per quarter in licensing costs. We don't have to pay for any other extra costs. There isn't, for example, an extra cost for technical support. We just pay the licensing.

We evaluated a lot of other solutions before deciding on this solution. We evaluated, for example, Automation Anywhere and UiPath.

What other advice do I have?

I can't remember the version we're currently using.

If you are a company that is looking for a solution that is easy to deploy, this would be the perfect solution for you. There are other options to look at as well, so it might be good to compare before choosing one.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten.

More Blue Prism Thoughtonomy Virtual Workforce reviews from users