Blue Prism Cloud Review

Good backend office automation capabilities and competitively priced

What is our primary use case?

We are a tech services company and we implement RPA solutions for our customers, such as the Blue Prism Thoughtonomy Virtual Workforce.

We have implemented this solution in a number of different industries including IT, insurance, banking, consumer industries, and retail. We have used it in any industry that you can name, including the airlines.

The deployment model and environment vary based on the requirements.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the backend office automation.

This solution comes with a lot of good features.

What needs improvement?

Selecting the right business processes that are stable enough to automate can be challenging.

Introducing new ways to accelerate the automation journey would be a real help.

I have been using Blue Prism for more than ten years.

This solution is pretty stable. Some of our clients have automated complex processes and it works well. We have seen no issues with it.

We have not seen any problems with technical support. Extended support and training are available.

We use multiple RPA products including UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, WinAutomation, and WorkFusion. The choice of product depends on the customer and their requirements.

The complexity of the initial setup depends on the use case. There are deployments that happen in a week, whereas in other cases, it will take a month or two. It is a question of finding the right process to automate and validating stability. Really, it is more about governance and how they go about process discovery.

There are many RPA solutions available from different vendors and the pricing for Blue Prism is competitive.

What other advice do I have?

There are a lot of RPA vendors available, each with pros and cons. Blue Prism has a lot of capability but the key concern is identifying business processes that can be automated.

More Blue Prism Cloud reviews from users
...who work at a Energy/Utilities Company
...who compared it with UiPath
Learn what your peers think about Blue Prism Cloud. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
511,307 professionals have used our research since 2012.