BlueJeans Meetings Review

Good audio and video quality, and it is easy to set up

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use BlueJeans for internal communication because it would require our clients to perform some setup. There is a small application that needs to be downloaded and most of our clients don't have it pre-installed on their computers.

What is most valuable?

The performance is good.

The quality of both audio and video is good.

What needs improvement?

Screen sharing is available but there is no feature for remote access, to take control of another machine. This is something that should be added.

I have been using BlueJeans Meetings for three years.

This product is very stable and I use it four or five times every day.

We began with a small number of users and it has increased. We found that it was easy to scale.

I have never been in contact with technical support.

I have used other video conferencing solutions such as Zoom and Webex. I can't say that I am really familiar with the differences between them because I only use these other products about once per week.

BlueJeans Meetings is very easy to set up. It is integrated with Outlook and you just have to select your participants for it to automatically populate the main body of your email. All you have to do is select the time.

I deployed this solution without any assistance.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for anybody who is considering this product is to first try joining a meeting using the phone. It is easy to set up and you can see the quality.

More BlueJeans Meetings reviews from users