BlueJeans Rooms Review

User-friendly, simple to set up, and the screen sharing is easy to do

What is our primary use case?

We are using BlueJeans Rooms for virtual meetings. It is very helpful and we use it to have sessions for requirements gathering and testing.

I use it both on my laptop and mobile phone.

What is most valuable?

The interface is user-friendly and screen sharing is easy to do.

What needs improvement?

If multiple people are part of the meeting and they are in the same room, for example on their laptops, then it will create an echo and the other person may not be audible.

I have been working with BlueJeans for about a year.

This is a very stable solution. We used it on a daily basis, for hours upon hours at a time.

This is a scalable conferencing system. Our meetings are typically up to 70 or 80 members at a time.

We have an internal team that handles support for the end-users and they are the ones that are in contact with BlueJeans technical support. Overall, we are satisfied with the support.

In addition to this solution, we also use Microsoft Teams and Google Meet for video conferencing. I also have experience with Skype and Zoom.

Microsoft Teams is similar to Skype, but when you're talking about BlueJeans, it's a bit different. BlueJeans has a more professional look for meetings.

The initial setup is easy and it will take an hour or two to deploy.

What other advice do I have?

If the echo issue is eventually resolved then I would give BlueJeans a perfect rating.