BMC Remedy Asset Management Review

An asset management solution with a useful tracking feature, but integration and deployment could be better

What is our primary use case?

We're engineering partners for development. We help customers build tools, and we support the BMC program with their development. We also use some customization in Salesforce. I'm not deeply engaged on the functional level of the product.

What is most valuable?

It has some good features for tracking. They also have a cloud and a mobile access feature.

What needs improvement?

Integration and deployment could be better. It could be easier and faster to integrate and deploy. It would also help if we could have a 360-degree view. It would be better if they changed it to a SaaS type of offering, which is becoming the standard.

I've been working with BMC Remedy Asset Management for about ten years.

BMC Remedy Asset Management has been there for a while, and it's well-adapted. It's definitely stable and reliable.

BMC Remedy Asset Management is a scalable solution.

Technical support is good. They provide both online and offline support. I keep hearing about their good service and support.

The initial setup has become easier. We can set up and deploy within two weeks, but it would be better if we could do it within a day or even within two minutes.

What other advice do I have?

I would tell potential users that this is a good and reliable solution. It's a solution that has stood the test of time. Not something new that hasn't been used extensively. Many Fortune 500 companies use it, and it's definitely a good solution.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give BMC Remedy Asset Management a seven.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Engineering Partner
Find out what your peers are saying about BMC, ServiceNow, Micro Focus and others in IT Asset Management. Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.